How to apply temporary tattoo?
1. Peel the plastic foil
2. Put the tattoo on your skin
3. Cover the tattoo with wet cloth and wait 30 seconds
4. Remove the paper - that's it!
Bonus tip - ALWAYS allow your tattoo to dry to maximize its lifespan.
How do I remove temporary tattoo?
1. Apply generous amount of baby oil or alcohol on to your tattoo
2. Wait for about 20 seconds to allow your tattoo to absorb the oil/alcohol
3. Gently rub with cotton pads until removed
Note - Our tattoos are professional grade quality and need a bit of time to take of, be patient ;)
Professional make-up artists tips & tricks
1. Always allow your tattoo to dry after applying
2. To maximize lifespan of your tattoo try to avoid chafing and rubbing your tattoo
3. Skin must be clean,hairless & oil-free for best results
4. Always pick body parts where your skin don't crease much so your tattoo lasts longer (forearm for example)
5. Temporary tattoo designs are always reversed, don't let this freak you out :)
North America: 3-5 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Rest of the World - 7-14 business days
Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose. We will do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them.
Warnings & Liability Disclaimer
First of all enjoy your tattoo! :)
Use these advices and follow common sense when applying tattoos.
Do not apply near the eyes, mouth, or sensitive areas.
Do not ingest.
If redness or rashing appears discontinue the use.
The adhesive material on these tattoos has been tested by the manufacturer to be medical grade, latex-free, and hypoallergenic, however, use at your own risk.
We never heard of anyone having any skin issues with the tattoos, however if it were to happen we are not responsible in any way.
All designs on this website are ownership of TattooIcon and the use of our designs are prohibited without written consent by TattooIcon.