Please understand that some body parts are better spots for a temporary tattoo than others.
We use a special organic water-based ink, therefore if you apply your temporary tattoo on a body part that sweats a lot, or moves a lot, or is in close contact with your clothing, it will decrease the lifespan of your temporary tattoo. Also, bear in mind that smaller temporary tattoos tend to last a lot shorter (1-2 days) than medium & large temporary tattoos (3-14 days).
Temporary tattoo application instructions
READ MORE: Best Placement for a Temporary Tattoo (Detailed guide)
Temporary tattoo removal instructions
- Removing body tattoos
- Apply a generous amount of baby oil or alcohol onto your temporary tattoo
- Wait for about 20-30 seconds to allow the tattoo to absorb the oil/alcohol
- Very gently rub with cotton pads until removed
*Our tattoos are professional-grade high-quality standard, and it may need a bit more time to remove them. So please be patient and follow our instructions :)
- Removing face tattoos
- DO NOT USE ALCOHOL OR OIL to remove face tattoos! Use tap water and very gently rub tattoos with your fingers until they fall off.
- Be careful while removing not to let any bits of temporary tattoo gets into your eyes or mouth.
*Face tattoos come off easier than regular body tattoos, so just be patient and only use WATER when removing your face tattoo.
WARNINGS & LIABILITY DISCLAIMER